The Darkest Hour | 至暗时刻

I explore the depths of my despair within a society that feels cold and indifferent. Reflecting on a past filled with misfortune, I perceive myself as a consummate failure, a shadow amidst the ruins of my unfulfilled ambitions and dreams that have dissipated. The poem is a solemn testament to my life that seems irrevocably marked by defeat and a profound sense of isolation.

In the darkest hour, under life’s ruthless sky,

在人生无情天空下的至暗时刻,

I stand alone, where even shadows pass me by.

我独自站立,连影子也不屑一顾。


The world, a stage of sorrow’s endless play,

这个世界,一幕无尽悲伤的舞台,

Where fate casts me in the gloomiest ballet.

命运将我置于最阴郁的芭蕾中。


Once a vessel of hopes, but now a sunken shell,

曾是希望的船,如今已成沉壳,

In the ocean of despair, where lost aspirations dwell.

在绝望的深海中,失落的愿望沉沦。


My past—a tapestry of misfortune and rue,

我的过往——不幸与悔恨交织,

Every thread a reminder of dreams that never flew.

每一线都是梦想未曾起航的遗憾。


A monument to failure, I stand, a figure forlorn,

我是失败的纪念碑,伫立的孤独身影,

My essence eroded, my presence worn.

我的本质被侵蚀,我的存在被消磨。


In the mirror of the world, my reflection is a blur,

世界之镜映不出我的轮廓,

A testament to the loser, the life’s detour.

见证了我这一生的命运多舛。


This hour, this moment, where light dares not tread,

这时刻,这分秒,光明不敢踏足,

Speaks of the silent heartache that’s endlessly fed.

诉说着那无尽滋养的无声心痛。


Yet in this abyss, where hope is a forgotten word,

然而在这深渊,希望已被遗忘,

I find solace in knowing some cries are never heard.

我安慰自己有些呼声注定无人倾听。


For I am the epitome of a battle lost,

我成了一场败仗的缩影,

A soul cloaked in defeat, by tempests tossed.

灵魂被失意裹挟,风暴中颠簸。


In the darkest hour, my lament lies deep and still,

在至暗时刻,我的哀歌深藏不露,

A loser not by choice, but by the world’s cold will.

失败并非出于选择,而是世界残酷的意志。